JioFi personal hotspot router is a device that allows users the chance to use a high speed of 4G when surfing the internet. This speed ensures that you are able to perform different activities within a short period of time since there are minimal chances of encountering buffering. However, some people end up facing battery issues whenever they are using their JioFi device.
This is due to the fact that they do not check JioFi battery percentage on a regular basis. Fortunately, you can now check the status of your JioFi battery online at any time of the day. Any person who wants to check their JioFi battery percentage will have to follow the simple steps given below.
- Switch on your device by long pressing the power button until you can see a green light.
- Next, link your device i.e. Smartphone, personal computer or desktop to the JioFi router internet connection.
- Open the search bar of your browser and enter https://jiofi.local.html as the official link for accessing JioFi website.
- You will see a login page from where you should login using “administrator” as the password and username.
- You will be redirected to the homepage of your JioFi account. Here, click on “Device details” that can be easily identified.
- A drop down list will appear on your screen. Scroll down the list until you see “Battery level” tab.
- You will now be able to see the JioFi battery percentage status that is at the bottom of that particular page.
Taking Care of your JioFi Battery
It is important to take good care of your JioFi battery if you are to enjoy fast browsing speeds without encountering any problem. Below are some of the things that you should be put into consideration in order to take care of your JioFi device.
Charge it Fully
JioFi users should wait until the battery gets to 100% before removing it from the changing system. By doing so, you will be able to maintain the life span of your battery thus avoiding additional costs of buying a new JioFi battery.
Charge your JioFi battery using a wall charger
You should make sure that the JioFi battery is charged using a wall charger. Most people rely on a USB cable to charge the battery using their personal computer. What they do not know is that they are damaging the battery while at the same time reducing its lifespan.
Make sure that you are using an authorized charger
It is normal for people to lose the initial charger that comes along with your JioFi router. In this scenario, you must buy a new original charger since using a fake one may end up spoiling your device. This is because a fake battery may have a higher voltage which cannot be handled by the Jiofi battery.
You should keep a close eye on the JioFi battery status so that the router does not go off when using it. By doing so, you will avoid the stress of losing your internet connection at the time of need.